Spring flowers are in bloom and downtown Riverside is bustling with activity. On Saturday, April 16 peruse the Farmer’s Market fresh produce from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., pay tribute to our American soldiers at the Veterans Parade from 10 a.m. to Noon, than stay for Riverside Downtown Partnership’s (RDP) Easter Egg-Stravaganza from Noon to 4 p.m.
Downtown Riverside Easter Egg-Stravaganza will feature three blocks of festivities the entire family will enjoy along Main Street from University to 5th Street and surrounding area.
Block 1 (Main from University to Mission Inn Ave.)
• Kids’ activities including a Water Wars
• Cookie decorating at Mission Galleria Café located at 3700 Main St.
• Artisan vendors (downtown businesses) Block 2 (Main from Mission Inn Ave. to 6th St.)
• Animal Adoption Station
• Easter Bunny station and face painting
• Island music with dancers Block 3 (Main from 6th to 5th)
• Paw-traits (animal portraits)
• Easter Bunny photos
• Easter egg decorating at Art Works and Grams
• Storytelling on the grassy knolls by Downtowne Bookstore
• Paper Mache crafts at Curves
Hop around to participating downtown businesses for an opportunity to win cool prizes.
You never know what you may win… a gift certificate, free lunch, or even jewelry! The contest rules are as follows; there will be one egg containing a winning prize at each bunny stop (participating business) which qualifies that lucky person to register for the grand prize. Hop on over with your lucky egg to the RDP Booth (located on Main between Mission Inn and 6th Street) to enter for a chance at winning the special grand prize (valued at over $200). You must be present to win and the contest winner will be announced at 4 p.m.
For more information call 951- 781-7339 or visit www.RiversideDowntown.org.
|< Prev||Next >|