The following Meditation on Moments in Life was recently forwarded to me and I would like to share them with each of you. There are times in this life when at least one of these 9 statements applies to each of us.
“MOMENTS IN LIFE”
1. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! So cherish them while they are with you.
2. When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one, which has been opened for us.
3. Don’t go for looks; they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.
4. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
5. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.
6. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
7. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can’t go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
8. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. So live your life so at the end, you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
9. Don’t count the years-count the memories...........
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the moments that take our breath away! Author Unknown
Pastor Campbell can reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
|< Prev||Next >|