MetLife offers free Life Advice to help individuals and families start off the New Year with a renewed focus on personal finance matters. Whether individuals and families resolve to start a business or secure their legacy with life insurance, MetLife has multiple resources to help.
"The beginning of a new year is a great time to assess your financial picture and commit to building wealth within your family and community, and having the right support in place will ensure your success," said Dwight Raiford, senior financial planner, MetLife. "The best way to start is to arm yourself with as much information as possible, even before you sit down with a financial advisor."
In partnership with a host of experts, MetLife's Life Advice program provides free, easy-to-use information to help families take charge of their finances and build a personal safety net. MetLife's Life Advice program offers more than 35 brochures and a comprehensive website (www.metlife.com/lifeadvice) with free financial advice. The award-winning program is meant to support individuals through life's opportunities and challenges-both the expected and the unexpected. Topics covered include:
- Life Transitions: Getting married? Becoming a parent? About to retire? Tips on how to make the most of it.
- Family: From childcare to getting a driver's license, how to do what's right for those you love.
- Financial: Financial planning for college, buying a home, enjoying retirement, or even all three at once.
- Health: How to make smart healthcare decisions, help save a life and more.
- Major Purchases: Get the facts before you rent an apartment, or buy a home, car, or boat.
- Business/Legal: How to start, run and sell a business, plus information on choosing an attorney and the legal system.
- Disaster Preparation: Protecting your family and possessions from earthquakes, fires, floods and storms.
- Insurance Basics: Do you know what it takes to adequately protect you, your family, car and home?
- Calculators & Tools: Use our interactive tools to make more informed decisions about insurance and other financial matters, and home improvement, too.
Individuals may access Life Advice resources at www.metlife.com/lifeadvice or call 1-800-METLIFE (1-800-638-5433) to order Life Advice brochures. Callers may request up to three brochures, free of charge, each time they call.
MetLife, Inc. is a leading provider of insurance and other financial services to millions of individual and institutional customers throughout the United States. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife, Inc. offers life insurance, annuities, automobile and homeowner's insurance and retail banking services to individuals, as well as group insurance, reinsurance and retirement and savings products and services to corporations and other institutions. Outside the U.S., the MetLife companies have direct insurance operations in Asia Pacific, Latin America and Europe. For more information, please visit www.metlife.com.
|< Prev||Next >|