Hairstyles and color will reflect this casual, fun look. Hair will definitely be off the face this summer, says Marcy Cona, Director of Education for Textures & Tones. The great thing is that you can mix and match any of this seasons three hottest styles and three hottest colors to create a look that fits you to a T!
The three hot hairstyles for summer 2003:
(1) Short and sassy pixie cuts, pushed back from the face with short, fringy bangs. Think Halle Berry.
(2) Soft buns and loose ponytails. Pulled up and back, or down and low, with a few strands escaping to give you that just-tossed-together style. Think Angela Bassett.
(3) Long and loose, with big curls pushed back behind the ears. Janet Jackson. Remember, whichever style, keep it unstructured, tossed together, as if youve spent no time at all on your looks.
The three hot haircolors for summer 2003:
(1) Blondes will want cool tones to temper the hot sun, advises Colormaster Shirley Gordon. Try Textures & Tones #7G Lightest Blonde for dramatic results. Think Eve.
(2) For a bolder look, try a red shade like #4R Red Hot Red, which gives a little party gal glamour while still retaining that girl next door freshness. Think Mary J. Blige.
(3) For those wanting to enrich their own tones, try #3N Cocoa Brown. Think Jada Pinkett Smith or Vanessa Williams.
Whatever the style, whatever the color, dont forget to cover up and moisturize so wind, water and sun wont damage your precious do.
So your three step plan for Summer 2003:
(1) think natural,
(2) mix and match style and color, and
(3) protect your hair so your summer do doesnt turn into an autumn dont!
|< Prev||Next >|