One of Martin Luther King, Jr. legacies was centered around the idea of a Beloved Community. This was a community of love, peace, inspiration and helping one another in other words, love thy neighbor as thy self.
This Week's Most Read
- Loma Linda University Health Study: Black Vegetarians at Lower Risk for Heart Disease
- Deportations for Minor Crimes: The Obama Administration's 'Shame'
- Covered California's African-American Enrollment Figures Underwhelming Despite Gains
- Black Students Receive $25,000 a year Buick Scholarships
- College Students Launch Campaign to Raise Visibility