One of Martin Luther King, Jr. legacies was centered around the idea of a Beloved Community. This was a community of love, peace, inspiration and helping one another in other words, love thy neighbor as thy self.
This Week's Most Read
- California Endowment to Make $50 Million Investment for President's Initiative to Boost Young Minority Men
- SEIU to Hold Black History Events in San Francisco
- President Obama Asks for Support of Black Male Initiative, California Endowment Answers Call
- 5th Annual "Is Hip Hop History?" to be Held Feb. 27 through Feb. 28
- Simmons College of Kentucky Wins Accreditation