On June 7, 2005 the citizens of ontario will go to the polls and cast a vote for the leadership of the city in the position of mayor. This is a special election because the position was vacated when Gary Ovitt became a Supervisor for the County of San Bernardino.
This Week's Most Read
- New Campaign Shows How California Climate Change Laws Help Disadvantaged Communities
- National Association of African American Owned Media Plans to Hold Sony Fully Accountable for their Racist Emails
- Young Activists Push Obama on Police Reform
- Brooklyn District Attorney Ken Thompson to Probe Death of Police Shooting Victim Akai Gurley
- Health, Education Advocates Say #DoTheMath Campaign Makes Sense